SCMS President’s Message
Dear SCMS Member,
The SCMS Board of Directors would like to invite you to renew your membership in the Snohomish County Medical Society for 2023. The Snohomish County Medical Society plays an essential role in the local community by providing a variety of programs and services.
Membership and dues for the Snohomish County Medical Society has been separated from the WSMA since 2015.
You are no longer required to be a member of both organizations as you were in the past. However, you can renew your dues for 2023 with your WSMA dues or pay your SCMS dues directly to us.
What SCMS Brings To You:
- Peer Collegiality through educational, political and social gatherings. In the past few years we have taken members out on a whale watching trip, cruise around Lake Washington and to Tillicum Village. An annual membership event, a thank you for your membership.
- e-Newsletter twice a year focusing on timely local, regional or national health issues affecting your practice
- Patient & physician political advocacy through relationships with your state legislators and the WSMA with representation at the annual WSMA House of Delegates Meeting which sets WSMA policy. The SCMS also partners with surrounding counties on initiatives. 2022 Summary
- SCMS Resident Grants: up to $2,500.00
- The Snohomish County Medical Society is a great resource for general information relating to medical practice
- Rates to join: $150.00 for physicians, $75.00 for PAs and no fee for medical students and PA students.
Thank you for recognizing the importance of supporting your local medical community by paying your membership dues.
If you have any questions about your membership, please feel free to contact our association director, Linda Krause, at the SCMS office (206) 956-3624, or by email at: email@example.com
Gerald N. Yorioka, MD